Sunday, May 4, 2008

Do you think I need to get out more??




OK, I'm the first to admit that it doesn't take much to make my day, but I sat back and wondered whether I needed to, well, expand my horizons a little when I got so excited over this little discovery. You probably all have one, or maybe it doesn't do the task that well, but this little needle and thread colour organiser 'rocked my world'.

For the uninitiated, it has a magnetic strip that holds your threaded needles safe and sound and has a place to write the colour code and all. So now I can load up all the babies with their threads and pick and choose just as I please. And at $3 it was a bargain, I'm hoping. I think Martha would be very proud.

That's a portion of the first Leanne's House BOM that has been gestating for way too long.Now that the Uni degree I've been studying for the last 3 years, 10 months and 4 days (not that I'm counting) is drawing to a close, I'm giving some of my lonely little projects the attention that they deserve. And armed with my nifty little purchase, life is dandy.






No comments: