Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Blogging Year xxx


Hi, after a prolonged abscence I am resurrecting my posts - I will be documenting the comings and goings of our little place in Australia...it's sooo good to be back!! xxxxx
We are redecorating with neutrals and a slavering of awesome white - determined to cook some delights from my cookbook collection (well mainly to justify having them...all...) and getting down and fierce in the garden (read: taming the wild cottage monster and producing produce to use in the above recipe justification excercise)
Oh, and Sarah over at A Beach Cottage is having a 'little' comp - you can win a white Kitchen Aide - Ohhh what a delight cooking my home grown produce from recipes out of my collection in a white delight! Heaven! Go on over and leave a comment and marvel at the wonderful decorating style that Sarah has.

No comments: