Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday madness

I have Mondays off work so like to go the 'extra mile' if you like in the Domestic Goddess status - clean the house until it shines, sort the washing and bake something nice for my babies to come home to...so today I had all the ingredients squirrelled away for my friend Kerry's macadamia and white chocolate biscuits :: these tick all the boxes :: easy, quick and the recipe  doubles well :: Mondays only come around once a week so I make double in order to bask in the glory of my productivity for more than an afternoon!














Ingredients ::

  • 125g softened butter
  • 1/2 C brown sugar
  • 1/2 C caster sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 t vanilla essence
  • 1 2/3 C self raising flour
  • 1/2 C macadamia nuts, chopped
  • 1/2 C white choc bits
Method ::

Cream butter, sugars and vanilla. Add egg, mix well. Fold in flour then nuts and chocolate. 
Roll into walnut sized nuggets and place on a baking paper lined tray.
Bake in a preheated 180 degree Celsius fan forced oven for approximately 10 minutes or until sunbaked golden and smelling divine.






No comments: